Rudn Enclave is an alluring housing society which is ideal for your dream house. This society spans over an area of 10,000 Kanal and is being developed by the renowned real estate company ‘RMRSCO Pvt. Ltd.
NESPAK is the consultancy firm involved in this project. This society is in the close proximity of Bahria Town Phase-8 and Adiala Road.
Rudn Enclave’s Owners &Developers:
Rudn Enclave is one of the most highly anticipated projects by RMRSCO (Pvt.) Ltd which will be situated in Rawalpindi. RMRSCO (Pvt.) Ltd was founded in 2017 and is being led by Mr. Rahim UdinNaeem, CEO of the company.
Furthermore, the design of this project is being overlooked by NESPAK which is one of the largest engineering consultancy firms in Africa and Asia. The primary objective of RMRSCO behind this project is to provide luxury residential area on a very reasonable cost.
Location of Rudn Enclave:
The society is located at a very pristine location on Adiala Road and is nearby Bahria Town Phase-8; M2 Motorway, N-5 National Highway, Chakri and Thalian Interchange, CPEC industrial commercial zone and the newly proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road are close by.
Rudn Enclave’s NOC:
Developers of Rudn Enclave have applied for the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the respective regional authority, Rawalpindi Development Authority(RDA) and even at this stage the response received from the investors is surreal. The society will surely acquire the NOC in the near future.
NOC approval usually takes some time since it is the responsibility of the authorities to ensure proper supply of basic commodities of life which may include gas, electricity, water, sewage etc.
Master Plan of Rudn Enclave:
Rudn Enclave stretches over an area of 3000 Kanal and is planned to be divided into two blocks: General Block and Executive Block. The newly released map of the general block shows the partitions of the general block into sub-blocks namely A to G.
Blocks A, C, F and G are reserved for residential purposes and they comprise of 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla and 1 kanal residential plot. Moreover, these blocks also contain 4 Marla, 8 Marla and 1 kanal plot which are reserved for commercial purposes.
Block B is set aside for villas, and it will be sold at a later stage when it will get a satisfactory response from the investors. Blocks D and E mainly comprise of 4 kanal and 8 kanal farm houses with a few different sized commercial plots.
Linked streets are, at minimum, 30 feet wide; road width is 60 feet minimum. Main Boulevard is paved 200 feet wide and is completely surrounded by 1 kanal plots.
Rudn Enclave Payment Plan:
The payment plan of Rudn Enclave is designed in a way which makes it extremely affordable for a working class person. Right next to the mesmerizing sight of Khasal and Java Dams, Rudn Enclave offers residential and commercial plots together with luxury farmhouses within its General Block.
Bookings are open at only 20% down payment, while the remaining amount is to be paid over a time span of 4 years in the form of equal monthly installments.
- Price of 5 Marla plots is 12 lakh. Down payment is 1 lakh 80 thousand and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 60 thousand. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 17 thousand 5 hundred per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 1 lakh 20 thousand.
- Price of 7 Marla plots is 15 lakh 60 thousand. Down payment is 2 lakh 34 thousand and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 78 thousand. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 22 thousand 7 hundred and 50 rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 1 lakh 56 thousand.
- Price of 10 Marla plots is 21 lakh 65 thousand. Down payment is 3 lakh, 24 thousand 7 hundred and 50 rupees and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 1 lakh, 8 thousand 2 hundred and 50 rupees. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 31 thousand 5 hundred and 73 rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 2 lakh, 16 thousand and 5 hundred rupees.
- Price of 1 kanal plot is 35 lakh, 28 thousand rupees. Down payment is 5 lakh, 29 thousand 2 hundred rupees and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 1 lakh, 76 thousand 4 hundred rupees. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 51 thousand 4 hundred and 50 rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 3 lakh, 52 thousand and 8 hundred rupees.
- Price of 1 Kanal plots is 1 crore 80 lakh. Down payment is 27 lakh and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 9 lakh rupees. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 2 lakh, 62 thousand 5 hundred rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which are 18 lakh rupees.
- Price of 4 kanal farm house plots is 98 lakh rupees. Down payment is 14 lakh, 70 thousand rupees and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 4 lakh, 90 thousand rupees. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 1 lac, 42 thousand, 9 hundred and 16 rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 9 lakh, 80 thousand rupees.
- Price of 8 kanal farm house plots is 1 crore and 75 lakh rupees. Down payment is 26 lakh, 25 thousand rupees and a 5% confirmation fees amounts to 8 lakh, 75 thousand rupees. Monthly installments, over a 48 months period, cost 2 lakh, 55 thousand, 2 hundred and 8 rupees per month. To obtain possession, 10% of the cost price is to be paid which is 17 lakh, 50 thousand
Rudn Enclave features & amenities:
Rudn Enclave is being developed with state of the art facilities and high tech amenities. Following is the list of a few of the salient features of this society:
• Gated Community
• Wide Carpeted Roads
• Security and Surveillance
• Secured Boundary wall
• Transportation facilities
• Theme Parks and Play Grounds
• Shopping Complex
• 5 Star Hotels & Restaurants
• Healthcare Facilities
• Community Clubs
• Educational Institutes
Why to invest in Rudn Enclave?
Rudn Enclave is one of a kind mega housing project which ensures that your investment always achieve profit. Buying land here will ensure a long term financial security and it can become a source of income as well.
Passive income in the form of rent is generated and it’s always a good idea to have a sustainable side income. Land is an asset which always appreciates in value and the owner is always in profit.
Moreover, the quality of life here would be surreal and it would prove to be an amazing experience for you and your loved ones. The continuous availability of basic commodities such as electricity, gas, water, etc. will always be ensured.
A safe and healthy environment for the inhabitants of Rudn Enclave would be ensured. The society is located near Rawalpindi and is easily accessible through the Rawalpindi Ring Road (newly proposed) to metropolitan twin cities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1: What is Rudn Enclave and what sets it apart from other housing societies?
Rudn Enclave is a mega housing society and its modern infrastructure and high tech security lists it at the top of the list of housing societies.
Q2: Where is Rudn Enclave located?
It is located near Adiala road and is directly linked with the proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road.
Q3: What is Rudn Enclave’s Installment plan?
Rudn Enclave has set up an easy 4 year installment plan. Bookings start at 15% down payment and 5% confirmation fees is to be paid. 10% of the cost price is to be paid to obtain possession.
Q4: Is Rudn Enclave affordable?
Yes, the payment plan is devised in such a way which facilitates working class people to fulfill the dream of owning their own home.
Q5: How safe is Rudn Enclave?
Rudn Enclave is extremely secure. It’s a walled society with extremely efficient security systems and well trained personals.
Rudn Enclave is an amazing housing society to live in. No compromises have been made by the developers of this project which goes to show their commitment and sincerity with their buyers.
This society is expected to exponentially increase in value over a period of 3-4 years. Hence, Etimaad International Pvt. Ltd ensures you that your investment in Rudn Enclave would definitely prove beneficial.